Frequently Asked Questions
We welcome all inquires.
When should I contact Senior Generations?
- I need help assessing an older adult's safety in the living environment. I will need recommendations concerning the best course of action.
- Caring for my loved one is very stressful and I need help from a professional.
- I am considering alternative living arrangements for my loved one.
- I need help with identifying community-based resources.
- I need an advocate to help me communicate between our family members and the multiple physicians.
- I need help from a professional to accurately assess and monitor my loved one's health status.
- I am going through life changes due to: an acute crisis, a medical condition, grief/loss, or a transitional change.
- I am increasingly concerned about a loved one's mental or physical abilities, along with their safety and security.
- A loved one is having increasing crises including falls, accidents, and visits to the Emergency Room.
- I am concerned about my loved one's Quality of Life.
If your answer is Yes to any of the above questions - Contact us